Whats up with Doctor?
I've been going against nothing but Doctors in my games. Why?
I've been going against nothing but Doctors in my games. Why?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
same
I'd trade your games for mine, if you like playing against Nurse every game.
Ya know, if that could hypothetically happen.
Yeah, i would rather fight against a Nurse than a Doctor.
With doctor its very easy to get screams. I assume for the challenge
Yeah, I would assume it's about the scream challenge mainly
Why not? Hes solid, billy is bugged, and there are scream challanges
His update made him rise up a tier so he's playable at all ranks. I know I've been playing him a lot more since then at least.
What's up doc, can we rock ?
He's very commonly picked due to how easy he is to pick up and do ok with. His "starter pack" is more annoying than anything else. Ruin, NOED, Overcharge, Random perk. Then they play for a 3 gen as soon as they load in and struggle to actually down anyone. And the result is ridiculously long 2 or 3 escape game slog.