Why Ghostface cannot be revealed?

I looked at Mr. Ghostface as hard as never before when no obstackle is between us and i can't reveal him somehow. I was with Bill so... he is an old man with bad eyes... maybe that was the problem or Ghostface buffed silently idk.... don't get me wrong, as a killer main i appreciate the killer buffs but this is somehow too much for him. Help me how could this happen!

Comments

  • If he had reveal add-ons, then that could be part of it, but his detection range and where you can detect him from is pretty broken atm.

  • Were they crouching? For ghostface has a smaller reveal box, when crouching or it could be add ons. That or old fashion buggy reveal, which sometimes favor ghostface or sometimes works against him.


    Which here is a video that might be helpful to watch, for it talks about the reveal box for ghostface and tips and tricks for survivors when facing him.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KH4DhskSbz4


  • OK so for the longest time I had difficulty with this. He needs to be on the centre of your screen and you need to be looking at him without any obstacles in the way.

  • @Actionjacksn said:

    I looked at Mr. Ghostface as hard as never before when no obstackle is between us and i can't reveal him somehow. I was with Bill so... he is an old man with bad eyes... maybe that was the problem or Ghostface buffed silently idk.... don't get me wrong, as a killer main i appreciate the killer buffs but this is somehow too much for him. Help me how could this happen!

    He is just broke.

  • I drop a pallet and stare, works more often than not