Solo Survivor.
Here is my idea how to make solo survivor less frustrating. The Survivor should get notifications about what the other survivors are doing here are a few examples:
(Player name) is containing the killer for
60 seconds.
(Player name) hit the killer with a pallet.
(Player name) has rescued a teammate.
(Player name) healed a teammate.
(Player name)’s repairing 80% complete.
I also think that the option to see the aura of the killer when he’s near a hooked survivor should be basekit for all solo survivors. Of course swf won’t get any of these notifications. What do you think?
Comments
I definitely think buffing solo que (and rebalancing the game around survivors having info instead of this 'headless chicken' nonsense) is the way to go, and these sound like good buffs. Having an indicator on the player icon when the killer chases someone would also be good, right now (unless I'm extremely blind, which is always a possibility) it only works for the obsession.
Yes that would also be useful.