when the PS5 comes out will DBD be available to buy and will i be able to keep all my cosmetics, characters and progress or will I have to start all over again?
when the PS5 comes out will DBD be available to buy and will i be able to keep all my cosmetics, characters and progress or will I have to start all over again?
Well hopefully, we'll have cross play and cross progression by then. But other wise, you'll have to start again
Isn't the PS5 supposed to be backwards compatible with most if not all PS4 games? If DBD is one of those games, and you use the same PSN account (which is what your DBD player data is linked to), I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to keep your progress.
Isn't the PS5 supposed to be backwards compatible with most if not all PS4 games? If DBD is one of those games, and you use the same PSN account (which is what your DBD player data is linked to), I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to keep your progress.
What happens if your PS4 breaks and you buy another PS4? Do you lose all your progress? It doesn't seem like my DBD saves are being uploaded to PSN
Saves are made on our backend system so not on the PSN network, therefore I see no reason if you purchase a new PS4 why you wouldn't be able to retrieve your account.
I'm afraid I can't answer anything with regards to PS5, as of yet we have no official word on this.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well hopefully, we'll have cross play and cross progression by then. But other wise, you'll have to start again
Isn't the PS5 supposed to be backwards compatible with most if not all PS4 games? If DBD is one of those games, and you use the same PSN account (which is what your DBD player data is linked to), I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to keep your progress.
What happens if your PS4 breaks and you buy another PS4? Do you lose all your progress? It doesn't seem like my DBD saves are being uploaded to PSN
Saves are made on our backend system so not on the PSN network, therefore I see no reason if you purchase a new PS4 why you wouldn't be able to retrieve your account.
I'm afraid I can't answer anything with regards to PS5, as of yet we have no official word on this.