Reward for prestige again?

Why would the devs make a reward for prestige? I think it’s fine to get the bloody outfits. Please create instead of this rewards for the devition-level, special outfits would be nice. To reach a devotion-level the players invests a lot of time and skill so that‘s a very fair deal :-)

Reward-Example: OUTFITS

devotion 1: Dwight Shirt + trapper body

devotion 2: Dwight pants + trapper weapon

devotion 3: Dwight head + trapper head

devotion 4: Meg Shirt + Wraith body

... and so on...

Maybe outfits like legacy but other colour, so legacy stay exclusiv.

What you think about that?

Comments

  • Technicallly, iridescent shards are the rewards for devotion leveling which allow for a variety of outfits.

  • sure, and for prestige you get the bloody outfits, so it’s the same: a double reward...

  • Well that's reasonable but how you going to place what item goes on devotional wgar let me be honest anybody who doesn't play Meg or Dwight is not going to want to get to devotion level 39 just unlock something for Kate.

    Personally when it comes to survivor I main Min and Yui that's means I would have to get to devotion level 21 before I could unlock anything for Min now think about that I don't even want to touch on the amount of work and devotion levels with Yui.

    As for Killers I main Amanda, Legion and Demi Logorgon. Now Mandy and Demi are licensed so we could skip over them but Legion is 30 again a lot of devotion levels just so I can give my main some nice cosmetics

  • If the devs create a outfit-reward for devotion there will be a lot of advantages:

    + motivation for long time, to get the special outfits

    + a nice option for player who asks for legacy

    + all player can get the rewards only by playing

    + you can‘t buy this outfits in the shop so they are really exclusiv

  • @Volfawott

    I‘m not a dwight-main too, but I thought it would be the fairest way to start with the first surv and killer... so you can see in a lobby a feng with such a outfit must be devotion xy

  • @ich_häng_mal_rum said:

    @Volfawott

    I‘m not a dwight-main too, but I thought it would be the fairest way to start with the first surv and killer... so you can see in a lobby a feng with such a outfit must be devotion xy

    That's not really the problem the problem is why should somebody who mains Min, Kate or Jeff have to wait the to ridiculous of devotion level for cosmetics they might not even use when someone who plays Dwight barely has to put in any effort.


    If you're implementing devotion rewards it has to be in a way that everybody gaining it feels rewarded not they have a useless tack on.


    It's been suggested before but they could implement a devotion store this would I have a bunch of cosmetics in it maybe even mori animations to purchase any of these things you will need the ocean tokens you will gain tokens every time you gain a devotion rank.

    This reward dedicated players with devotion but also make it so you don't feel like you have to do above and beyond just to get something you'll find useful on your character opposed to somebody getting the easy track

  • It would be nice to have a coin per devotionlevel to choose one of the outfits in something like a devotionstore...

  • Untitled.png

    When only 7.5% of the playerbase is prestige 3 that means people are not finding it worth to prestige anymore so im all for a reward for prestiging in regards to devotion they said on stream they have no plans for it at the moment.