Survivor Wait Times

Is it just me or are the wait times to play survivor taking forever?

If I want to play a killer, I am starting the game instantly but I am often queued for a long while when I am a survivor. Surely, as you need four survivors ready to get a game as a killer, it should be the other way around.

Comments

  • @OracleOfFilm said:

    Is it just me or are the wait times to play survivor taking forever?

    If I want to play a killer, I am starting the game instantly but I am often queued for a long while when I am a survivor. Surely, as you need four survivors ready to get a game as a killer, it should be the other way around.

    They always get so so bad late chapter. I'm ps4 and I only really play survivor except for tome challenges and I literally got 2 games done in 45 minutes because the wait times were so bad. I love this game but you waste so much time waiting for matches it's usually not worth it

  • It depends on the time of the day for me.

  • Lack of killers... unfortunately, i play 80/20 killer/survivor, but i would play much more survivor if its wait times would be normal. New MMR system probably won't help much on the waiting times...