De-Ranked Survivors

Anyone else getting Vietnam Flashbacks every time they play killer around 13-17 where you get survivors that are yellow but clearly play like a Red, toxic like a Red and have 4 different teachables, or is it just me?

Goes back to the issue. If survivors want to de-rank, gg easy. If killers do, have to waste time playing a game or waste anything from 5 minutes to 30 from being a naughty boy/girl.

Comments

  • @PodgeNotRodge said:

    Anyone else getting Vietnam Flashbacks every time they play killer around 13-17 where you get survivors that are yellow but clearly play like a Red, toxic like a Red and have 4 different teachables, or is it just me?

    Goes back to the issue. If survivors want to de-rank, gg easy. If killers do, have to waste time playing a game or waste anything from 5 minutes to 30 from being a naughty boy/girl.

    I've been around since day 1 release of the game and use to play like crazy. Due to changes I disagree with and the ever increasing toxicity I have cut back to maybe a couple games a month.

    For this reason I'm almost always 20-15 on my survivor/killer when I do get back and while I may be a little rusty I'm definitely leagues above the new players who are often matched with me.

    While I try to go slower on gens or simply not rush my butt out of the trial I also don't want to feed them too many free points and essentially boost them into higher ranks they are not ready for. It becomes an odd balance but the majority of the players seem to react positively to the offered advice I'll send or the breakdown of some of the things I may have done that confused them.