That moment where you hit 'ready' without realizing it

Batteries on my controller were running low, so I decided to charge my controller. Unbeknownst to me, I had hit ready up without realizing it. Oops. I didn't have my headphones on, and I didn't cut the game off like I should have (I'm lazy!) Eventually I hear chase music, and I'm thinking "Wait, what?" Come to find out, I was in a game, and the survivors were all around me. Wound up chasing them all, and hitting each of them once. They all got pretty good BP at least, and I got 4 more survivors chased for the tome. Guess that'll teach me to cut the game off when I go to charge up the controller.

Comments

  • I had 3 gens pop while changing batteries which my Xbox hadn't warned me that they were dying. So I just gave up and facecamped the fool who found me in basement, minding my own business. You want to genrush while I am busy? Fine. I will make you pay for it.