I really want Firecrackers as regular items :(
I had to play with my Claudette for some dailies and... damn: I still have Winter Party Starters on her!
Firecrackers are really simple to use and feel a lot less cheap than flashlights. They serve great as a one-time escape tool.
I'd really like to see Firecrackers made into a regular item sometime. Different rarities could easily come with extra charges (1, 2, 3, and 4 from Yellow, Green, Purple, and Pink respectively) and addons could be made to increase the duration of the blind, increase / decrease the fuse timer, or possibly even allow survivors to pick up used Firecrackers to be used a second time. (Though I imagine with a weaker effect, and to only be useable one time.)
Please I'd really like to see these items used more.
Comments
Nerf SWF
instead we just need a ######### M80 firecracker that blows all of your fingers off when you light it
How will Survivors repair generators though? With their mouth?
Nah just kick off the shoes and get down to some good old fashion foot workin, MONKEY BUSINESS!
They planned to make them a proper item and I believe some add-ons exist in the files for them. Sadly they seem to have scrapped the idea.
There's no need to remove items, but I do have to agree that there's pretty much no use for an aura reading item.