Will past character charms be available for purchase in store?
Is this a plan in the future? I missed Claud's charm because I wasn't playing DBD at the time. Anybody know if this was mentioned at all? ๐
Thanks in advance.
Is this a plan in the future? I missed Claud's charm because I wasn't playing DBD at the time. Anybody know if this was mentioned at all? ๐
Thanks in advance.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think so just a one time thing
but I could be wrong
I personally wouldnt mind if event items were able to putchase later.
*throws a Unicorn tantrum*
I'm sure they'll release a Claudette charm in her default outfit that you can purchase or get in a Rift. The one in the first Rift was her in her Rift outfit. Same with David. Kate is actually in her default outfit unlike the others.