Help for newbies regarding Legion.

Okay, i haven't been playing killer in a long time, but decided too, before the rank reset i am very much a rank 20, don't judge i don't play killer as i end up cursing and throwing a brush at Mr Mushwin. Anyway so i very much felt i was playing against a good few baby survs, and when i played as the Legion one poor Ace spent most of the time on the floor. He didn't mend himself, i aren't sure he knew he had too, there isn't much of an inclination or promt to mend unless you have been in the game for a bit. Thankfully for me i am a very fair killer so i gave a lot of newbies a good chance, is there any way to help or some suggestion to prompt mending in a more, obvious manner?

Comments

  • Well the game does a good job at giving information

    All I can say is that survivors need to go against all killers early on so they can learn how the killers power works

  • I usually go against survivors that understand that they have to mend by holding M1 or else they go down, but whenever a survivor does go down to Deep Wound, I have to give people the benefit of the doubt and assume they're just very new. Considering Borrowed Time is an incredibly common perk that comes with Bill and that perk also requires people to mend Deep Wounds, I think survivors will quickly learn how to deal with it.

  • They will learn quick so don't worry about it. If you go down from deep wound you will understand pretty soon why that happened. When you leave brown ranks it is rare if you ever see someone downed by deep wound.

  • I think the game should do a better job at both indicating that deep wounds will down you and how to prevent them from doing so. Something as simple as reduced blood visuals while mending and informative text over the mending prompt could go a long way to improve the newer player experience. I'm not one way or another on if this should be implemented or not, but that's my idea how it could be.

  • I just wonder perhaps if the Tutorial needs an update? sort of to aid and help as the game keeps introducing new killers and survs etc, it maybe good to learn more there? just as a suggestion