I have this weird obsession with clown
I just need to stomp on people whenever I get the chance with the mori. I don't kill them (unless they are obession then I'll collect their finger) but I just stomp them few times and then leave. Eventually I'll hook people and kill them that way but If I'm not pressured I'll just keep stomping on them.
Is that weird ? I don't mori spam on any other killer ever but this one is so freaking funny that I can't help myself. Does anyone else have this issue since I find it pretty weird that something so simple can be so hilarious.
Btw I do it max 5-6 times so I don't hold them there too long that would be nasty just a few stomps. This may be the only reason I'll P3 him since stomping on people with bloody shoe might be even more fun.
Comments
Lol i've seen & love his mori as well! It looks super funny, I agree. xD
Yeah I didn't expect them to add clown and I was a little dissapointed about him but now after a while of playing him I've started to really enjoy him. Hope some buffs will come his way since I still find his power to be more on the weak side.