How far has No Mither got you?

If you use the perk, what survivor rank did it help you achieve. I'm just curious as to if anyone has found success with this perk.

Comments

  • I survived a 3 blink Nurse with it
  • I'm actually using it at rank 1.

    So far so good.

  • I'm actually using it at rank 1.

    So far so good.

    There is no way. What is your build?
  • @Doc_W__HOLLIDAY said:
    I survived a 3 blink Nurse with it

    I did too, but no one else did.

  • In the grave... Using No Mither 1 for the achievements is hard

  • Kinda off topic: killer shouldn't be able to see which one is using no mither.

  • Rank 1

    Ranking up is so easy, its not a problem at all

    True talent actually runs a challenge at the moment NM and ace with that golden costume. I only did it with P3 claudette back in the days :wink:

  • @Denson381 said:
    Mister_Holdout said:

    I'm actually using it at rank 1.

    So far so good.

    There is no way. What is your build?

    No Mither
    Resilience
    This Isn't Happening
    Sprint Burst

    With this build you are very efficient at repairing gens. You can completely bypass Ruin with bigger great skill checks.

    Sprint Burst is your emergency escape.

    All in all, just remember to be careful. If you can stay hidden, then you can really pump out those gens. Just don't be surprised if the killer camps you for it xD.

  • No mither, Dead hard, Lithe and Resilience is pretty fun. I got a very easy survive with it because I brought a toolbox and had a friend bring leader so we could genres ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚