great fall
new tome challenge
great falls as kate denson while being chased
what is classified as a great fall?
Im not sure what Im doing wrong but falling a full story on the farm doesnt count
do I need to fall from the coal tower or something?
new tome challenge
great falls as kate denson while being chased
what is classified as a great fall?
Im not sure what Im doing wrong but falling a full story on the farm doesnt count
do I need to fall from the coal tower or something?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nevermind I got it
still no idea why it wasnt working
Why'd you quote yourself? Bruuuuuuh.
Was going to ask this as well.
How do you know a fall is classed as "a great height"?
Last battlepass I completed it by jumping off 2 hills on McMillan Estate, now it didn't work. Next map was The Game, vaulted the window on top of those huge stairs while being chased, twice and later dropped down a floor. Didn't count.
So I put in an offering to go to the asylum, jumped off the first floor twice and it worked.
Is there any logic to this? Surely that drop on the game map should've counted as a great fall, no?