Killers favored connection

I wanna talk about latency and killer ping. I feel like no matter what I do I'm hit through windows and pallets. This has been really pissing me off lately I've even ran vault build and taken steps forward and still hit through windows. Do the devs even care about survivors because killers will hit you no matter what 360s dont work, pallets dont work, windows. We cant even see the killers ping to know when to lobby dodge. It's very frustrating never be able to make window vaults because 90% of them are not getting made because developers that wont take one update to fix it.

Comments

  • The developers already addressed this on the stream window hits are meant to be in the game however hits where you are mile away are not with that being said they are going to work on a new system that will detect if the hit makes sense if it does boom the killer hits if not the killer won't hit.