Silver Age Challange Feedback

This challange is a little much. You have to get 25 emblems of silver or better, so at best it takes 6 games. Idk just feels a little to much. 16 feels a little better imo 🤷‍♂️

Comments

  • So far I think the grind is ok. I had a bad time with the 5 safe unhooks taking 6 games for me, all the other challenges Ive done so far were done on 3 games, 4 games and 7 times in 1-2 games. If there is a handful of challenges that take a bit longer doesn't matter.

    I guess the 10 gen challenge will also take 4-5 games but since more than half of the challenges are done within 2 games and you need to finish like 1,5 challenges per day to get done with the level on time, it is fine for me.

    EDIT: and silver emblems are not really hard to get. So 6 games should be the actual end result

  • Fair enough, it just feels like a lot