Legion Mask Glitch?

I was looking through the Legion masks, and I stumbled across something kind of funny.

The new rift Legion mask changes the posture of the character. I'm pretty sure it's a glitch, seen as the body of the character is what's supposed to change their posture.

For example, I put the mask on Frank and he suddenly strutted like Julie.

With other female masks it doesn't do this, so I'm assuming it's a glitch.

Screenshots:

image.png image.png image.png

Frank do be kinda thicc though...

Edit: I checked the masks in the store. ONLY this mask changes the character like that. I'm about to play a game with a Frank body skin and that mask and see if it also changes his voice.

Edit 2: The voice stayed as Frank, but at the end he walked like Julie, it was pretty funny.

Comments

  • Haha yes I made a post of this too. Thank god I ain’t got no Joey costumes. He’d look soo stupid.

  • @AssassinZodiac said:

    I really hope they keep this bug. I want my Frank to strut like a Julie. Lol

    LOL he does end game too! The voice stays as Frank though