A flux

Ever since the recent debate, I've been running into a lot more noeds. What caused this? But its not low rank killers running it. I've faced about 10 high purple and red ranked killers. Five of them ran an Ebony mori as well. I am curious as to why.

Comments

  • Survivors gotta die, noed is pretty good at making them dead. And Moris, we gotta stop that gen rush

  • Using NOED is now completely justified in their eyes. They won't feel bad any more probably.

  • @NerfDS said:

    Survivors gotta die, noed is pretty good at making them dead. And Moris, we gotta stop that gen rush

    Well If I'm gonna die after first hook. I'm gonna rush as many gens as possible before my death.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Using NOED is now completely justified in their eyes. They won't feel bad any more probably.

    In what world is not justified? Its just a safety net, if you don't want it to pop clear the bones.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Using NOED is now completely justified in their eyes. They won't feel bad any more probably.

    You guys actually feel bad using a perk? LoL..

    I'm gonna use whatever i want as a killer and as a survivor, call me selfish, but if i want to do something i'm gonna do it without any resentment.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Using NOED is now completely justified in their eyes. They won't feel bad any more probably.

    Slow down enough to cleanse the bones, or face noed. Its your secondary objective, congrats

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Using NOED is now completely justified in their eyes. They won't feel bad any more probably.

    With weak killers like clown, absolutely