Today's Poll: Your Favorite Kind Of Offerings

Offerings will work a little different than my Teachables & Add-ons polls.

This will be the only poll concerning Offerings.

The decision will revolve around what type of Offering you like the most, rather than which Offering you like the most.

This is because many options would not get a vote at all.

Also, it'd be impossible to cram those in one poll, and doing multiple polls just for one kind of Offering (Bloodpoints) is way overboard.

So, i thought it'd be best to instead make 1 poll consisting of all types of Offerings, except the removed brightness Offerings & Splinter Offerings, and the Common & Uncommon Realm Offerings.


Which kind of Offering do you like the most?

If you want to state which Offering you like the most from that kind, then do so in the comments.

Here are the kinds of Offerings in alphabetic order...

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Survivor Pudding.

    I got nothing against Bloody Party Streamers, but the way i see it: I don't get more from BPS, and they cost 1k more.

    Though it's a tiny difference, it's a difference nonetheless.

  • I avoid everything but bloodpoint offerings and wards, as I don't see much of a use for the others. If anything, I feel that they only take up the space a precious addon could have been. Most of all, I avoid realm offerings and reagents, though.

  • Isn't it obvious?

  • Wheres the bouquets. Remember those?

  • Well, mori's are a bit unfair, but what killer doesn't enjoy killing somebody with their own hands.

    I would've vote luck, but i'm pretty lucky without offering or perks :p 17 self unhooks in a row (:

  • BP is my vote sense I have never gotten an event one sense I am always away from DBD for those for one reason or another but they seem like interesting ideas.

  • @magicmaster2020 said:

    Wheres the bouquets. Remember those?

    Like I mentioned: Brightness Offerings are excluded due to their unavailability.

  • Although I only really use the Cypress mori, I'm a huge fan of the animations. Most of them look fantastic, with the few exceptions.

  • At least blood points is the one I use most, because I have most of them. If I could spam them for free, I would chose wards :P

    Second on both lists would be map offerings

  • @Boss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1279034#Comment_1279034

    Like I mentioned: Brightness Offerings are excluded due to their unavailability.

    I apologize for for being a blind fool and not [bad word] reading.