What is the summary of the Q&A

I don't have time to watch it.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I'm sure @Fibijean will release one soon enough.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    I'm sure @Fibijean will release one soon enough.

    This.

  • Someone with to much time will post, don't worry.

  • The summary is "Check out our stream at May 26 for reveal of the winners for community design cosmetics and new chapter. This stuff? We working on it, but, we can't go into details. That stuff? It's not a top pririty right now, but never say never. That thing? it was asked many times and answer haven't changed. Also, this is Donella, she is datawizzard."

    Patrick also said that they measure stuff on a scale from zero to Matthieu's face.

    That's all basically. Kinda boring stream, almost nothing concrete was said. Except that they're working on Clown rework, but no ETA yet. Soon™.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    I'm sure @Fibijean will release one soon enough.

    I certainly planned to, but someone else decided to do it instead this time (pinned and everything), so now I'm not sure whether there's any point.

  • @Rattman said:

    The summary is "Check out our stream at May 26 for reveal of the winners for community design cosmetics and new chapter. This stuff? We working on it, but, we can't go into details. That stuff? It's not a top pririty right now, but never say never. That thing? it was asked many times and answer haven't changed. Also, this is Donella, she is datawizzard."

    Patrick also said that they measure stuff on a scale from zero to Matthieu's face.

    That's all basically. Kinda boring stream, almost nothing concrete was said. Except that they're working on Clown rework, but no ETA yet. Soon™.

    Thank you for being one of the only sane people to recognize the steam was pretty much a huge missed opportunity. Just about every question was answered exactly like you said. In case anyone is wondering, this last steam is a perfect example of why they don't answer questions by popularity normally.