Why cant survivors see blocked windows anymore?
Is it a bug or intented,sometimes I cant see if a windows is blocked or not and you cant rely just on sound cues while in a chase.
Is it a bug or intented,sometimes I cant see if a windows is blocked or not and you cant rely just on sound cues while in a chase.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a bug. My best tip is to listen out for the sound cue at the moment.
This Bug should have been fixed with the latest Hotfix. Did it happen again since then?
still not fixed,sometimes I still cant see the windows when blocked
It should have been fixed but if it wasn't I recommend making a post in the bug reports section or tagging a mod so they can move it there