Make killer notifications better
So before y'all go ######### is this guy talking about, I'll explain. Anytime the survivor blows a generator/fast vaults/starts working on a totem/hook saves/sabos or triggers Tinkerer we get the same explosion notification. To me as a killer it is confusing imo as you don't know exactly HOW it was triggered. I mean it could be some toxic survivor intentionally vaulting repeatedly to draw you over. In order to make things visually smoother this is what I'm thinking:
Hooks saves: hook icon
Fast vault: small window icon (think like maybe bamboozle perk pic)
Gen explosion: no change needed
Totems: dull totem icon
Tinkerer: tinkerer perk pic
Sabo: broken hook icon
MYC: maybe highlight the unhooker red for the duration of the timer or just put a skull icon above their head.
Overall I think these simple changes will give the killer a clearer awareness of what's going on in a way that can definitely help newer killers while still benefiting the vets.
Hooks saves: hook icon
Fast vault: small window icon (think like maybe bamboozle perk pic)
Gen explosion: no change needed
Totems: dull totem icon
Tinkerer: tinkerer perk pic
Sabo: broken hook icon
MYC: maybe highlight the unhooker red for the duration of the timer or just put a skull icon above their head.
Overall I think these simple changes will give the killer a clearer awareness of what's going on in a way that can definitely help newer killers while still benefiting the vets.
Comments
That or more unique sounds instead of the same explosion sound for basically everything.