Why I Hate Some Survivors

So basically I am a Rank 2 survivor who used to play solos before switching to SWF for these reasons.

So I get into a lobby after God forsaken lobby finding (before you got matched with anyone and everyone). One of the survivors messages me and says it's Freddy and killer was streaming. I said okay, but I didn't really care, just wanted a damn game. Finally we get into a game, Hawkins laboratory, first thing I see when I see within the first 5 minutes, 2 DCs. I am just beyond ticked now, because now some other person and I are stuck doing 5 gens, then to top the cake off, we're on Hawkins. How perfect could the situation be. Other person keeps leading the killer to me so I am continuously on the run and when I finally lose them, I have to heal back up, and go do a gen again.

This isn't the only instance this happened, back in August, way before Doctor buff, we played a Doctor on Haddonfield, once again a teammate DCs, the other kills themself on hook. The other person (who I am good friends with after that match) was doing gens while I keep getting chased, I am looking for where the gens pop so that way I don't bring the killer to them. I keep bringing the killer to different loops because we were both around Rank 15 I wanna say. So that game had a good outcome.

My point is though, why must those remaining survivors suffer because teammates wanna DC, maybe a code switch could be added where if a survivor DCs, the point cap on things is brought up by 1k for both the remaining survivors and killer.

Comments

  • Ah yeah I see where are you mistaken. The devs think a 5 minute wait after DC'ing is a good enough penalty, so why would they change anything for the people stuck in the game?

  • @calem said:

    Ah yeah I see where are you mistaken. The devs think a 5 minute wait after DC'ing is a good enough penalty, so why would they change anything for the people stuck in the game?

    Ah yes, the same devs the created dedicated servers when if the pallet is thrown down already the killer hits you after it was thrown down, then gets stunned. The same ones who made OoO see Freddy even when they're awake, but not stealth killers. I forget those, oh so wise updates.

  • @PiggyFeiten said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1277377#Comment_1277377

    Pretty Sure they're minimum wage. The ones on the forums anyway. I wouldnt wanna fix crap ether making nothing.

    The ones on the forums are cool, I am talking about the ones who don't look at the forums and actually check the issues going on in their game. The devs on the forums are cool, because they explain why things can or can't be done.

  • You know sometimes I donโ€™t like some of my teammates myself. When I switch from killer to survivor and Iโ€™ve had a few teammates who either worked with the killer. Or they ran to me in hopes that the killer Would change targets. Sometimes they did sometimes the killer kept going for the same person. One thing that happens once in a while tho is if a killer knew I did better then my teammates they let me live. And sometimes they just pull me away when I go to open the gate to escape. Usually itโ€™s Michael Myers who Hates when I try to open the gates. ๐Ÿ˜‚.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    You know sometimes I donโ€™t like some of my teammates myself. When I switch from killer to survivor and Iโ€™ve had a few teammates who either worked with the killer. Or they ran to me in hopes that the killer Would change targets. Sometimes they did sometimes the killer kept going for the same person. One thing that happens once in a while tho is if a killer knew I did better then my teammates they let me live. And sometimes they just pull me away when I go to open the gate to escape. Usually itโ€™s Michael Myers who Hates when I try to open the gates. ๐Ÿ˜‚.

    There was this one time a killer let me go because I was dead on hook and I accepted my date, they said I was playing their fav survivor too. So that was fun, but I do kinda hate when people farm with the killer as it kinda sucks the fun out of it.

  • @Mekochi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1277522#Comment_1277522

    There was this one time a killer let me go because I was dead on hook and I accepted my date, they said I was playing their fav survivor too. So that was fun, but I do kinda hate when people farm with the killer as it kinda sucks the fun out of it.

    Oh I hate that ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sometimes I wish the game had a slap teammate button ๐Ÿ‘.

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1277531#Comment_1277531

    Oh I hate that ๐Ÿ˜‚ Sometimes I wish the game had a slap teammate button ๐Ÿ‘.

    Press B (I am on Xbox) to slap x player