BBQ invitations

So...now that the event is over, can i get a bloodpoint refund for all the BBQ invitations i have stacked up, that i HAD to buy to level up my characters?

I have quite the few.

Comments

  • Nope. They will stay in your inventory until you prestige, or until the devs decide to re-use them.
  • I hope the developers find a way of re-using them, for BP compensation or in a new event. I lost my progress during the event, and got blood points refunded, so I have like 150 invites on every character!

  • Esheon said:
    Nope. They will stay in your inventory until you prestige, or until the devs decide to re-use them.
    Ok. And what happens to them when i prestige?
  • @King_Checkmate said:
    Esheon said:

    Nope. They will stay in your inventory until you prestige, or until the devs decide to re-use them.

    Ok. And what happens to them when i prestige?

    They vanish

  • When you prestige, all your add-ons, items and offerings are wiped, along with all your perks. But you get a bloody cosmetic to start over from lvl 1 on the character.

  • When you prestige, all your add-ons, items and offerings are wiped, along with all your perks. But you get a bloody cosmetic to start over from lvl 1 on the character.

    Thats pretty #########.
  • @King_Checkmate said:
    lasombra1979 said:

    When you prestige, all your add-ons, items and offerings are wiped, along with all your perks. But you get a bloody cosmetic to start over from lvl 1 on the character.

    Thats pretty #########.

    Sooo don't prestige?

  • When you prestige, all your add-ons, items and offerings are wiped, along with all your perks. But you get a bloody cosmetic to start over from lvl 1 on the character.

    Thats pretty #########.
    Before I prestige, I use all of the BP offerings and use or give away all of the items & add-ons. Quite a few people have been very pleased to get a green or purple item from me.

    In addition to the cosmetic, prestiging gives you a small boost to the rarity of items/add-ons/offerings in future bloodwebs.