Soldiers Of Mayhem Not Playing
The Soldiers Of Mayhem (Julies Story) Won't Play The Voice over Thingy When I Press The Play Button. It Works For The Other Stories But Not Julies.
Tagged:
Acknowledged
The Soldiers Of Mayhem (Julies Story) Won't Play The Voice over Thingy When I Press The Play Button. It Works For The Other Stories But Not Julies.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I just finish the challenge and is happening to me as well.
I have it on xbox, not sure if its happening on other platforms
Me too =p
Same here, no voice narration is playing for either of the first two chapters of Soldiers of Mayhem in Tome III
Same problem here, on PC.
Same still on ps4.