This ones for you huntress players

20200513_160555.jpg

My new fav huntress build. Minus the add ons. They can be anything you want. I prefer hindered and cooldown hatchets but that's just me. My recommendation is to get better without relying on windup time. I also run extra hatchets plus cooldown.

Comments

  • I get BBQ and Nurses, but Ruin and M&A? I'm not a great Huntress but wouldn't Pop and a perk like Whispers be better?

  • I run the same build on my Huntress as I do on my Nurse.

    BBQ. Pop. Shadowborne. Corrupt.

  • Why Monitor and Abuse over Shadowborn? Does the smaller terror radius seem noticeable to you?

  • Seems like a very odd build tbh.

    Bbq and nurses is great but monitor abuse doesn't relly make that much sense because of the lullaby.

    And Ruin is only really effective on highly aggressive killers that can dish out a lot of pressure in a short amount of time like oni or nurse.

    But great if it works for you.

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    Seems like a very odd build tbh.

    Bbq and nurses is great but monitor abuse doesn't relly make that much sense because of the lullaby.

    And Ruin is only really effective on highly aggressive killers that can dish out a lot of pressure in a short amount of time like oni or nurse.

    But great if it works for you.

    Ruin is so damn risky though, totem placements are really really bad or I'd continue to use it over Corrupt.

    I wish it wasn't a totem perk.

  • I use STBFL on Huntress.... Lol

  • @Clueless said:

    Why Monitor and Abuse over Shadowborn? Does the smaller terror radius seem noticeable to you?

    Yes. Trust me bro it's super confusing on the survivors side. A 12 meter terror radius is nothing to laugh at even though the lullaby is there. If they cant see you, they hear nothing but lullaby until you're basically breathing down your neck. Try it out on kyf. I'm telling you its god tier on her. I've even had survivors message me over it

  • Brutal Strength and Pop over Ruin and Monitor. The advantages to chase are massive, especially for a 110% killer. BBQ is a given. I use the fourth slot for tracking. My perk of choice has been I’m All Ears for the chase potential.

  • Monitor can actually be really confusing on her. People don't expect it and they'll think you're further than you actually are.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    Brutal Strength and Pop over Ruin and Monitor. The advantages to chase are massive, especially for a 110% killer. BBQ is a given. I use the fourth slot for tracking. My perk of choice has been I’m All Ears for the chase potential.

    I will never run brutal strength on any killer lol. Terrible perk and a waste of a slot. Pop is good as well. I interchange them from time to time but I'd run noed on huntress b4 ever running brutal lmao!

  • @OutcastEric said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1276872#Comment_1276872

    I will never run brutal strength on any killer lol. Terrible perk and a waste of a slot. Pop is good as well. I interchange them from time to time but I'd run noed on huntress b4 ever running brutal lmao!

    Well that’s a strong opinion. I would just encourage you to try it out. Removing pallets is a massive advantage to almost all killers. I found it particularly good on Huntress because you can remove pesky longer tile pallets and pull a hatchet up relatively quickly.

  • @OutcastEric said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1276507#Comment_1276507

    Yes. Trust me bro it's super confusing on the survivors side. A 12 meter terror radius is nothing to laugh at even though the lullaby is there. If they cant see you, they hear nothing but lullaby until you're basically breathing down your neck. Try it out on kyf. I'm telling you its god tier on her. I've even had survivors message me over it

    Sounds funny, gonna try it out.