New game mode idea
I feel like there should be a game mode where neither killer or survivor can use perks and the maps are very dark with no terror radius, chests, basically just generators and hooks.
I feel like there should be a game mode where neither killer or survivor can use perks and the maps are very dark with no terror radius, chests, basically just generators and hooks.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like it but more game modes would split the player base and make Lobby wait times a mess.
didn't the devs say in the latest stream they were potentially looking into more game modes?
Like a hide and seek but deadly? i like it