They Fixed A lot of Nurse's Problems.
Seriously, applause! Nurse feels buttery smooth since this hotfix, I have to give them lots of credit. My blinks feel much better to control, I'm not blinking in random directions, my lunge doesn't feel bull, and I only was stuck having one blink once instead of 5 times a game.
Comments
I have serious doubts since they only listed one patch for her and it was only to do with a single building on a single map.
I haven't actually played since the patch though so I can't say from experience whether she is better or not.
She felt great yesterday. I played 4 matches and she felt.....
"Buttery Smooth." I might play more later.
It doesn't seem they were listed in the patch notes, but she SERIOUSLY is butter smooth.
As well as that, it seems they might've given her a shadow buff; her blinks seem to go faster, and don't feel sluggish anymore. I don't know if it's just from the killer's POV, but I can definitely feel the difference.
Good. There was a definite desync element going on where survivors were making frame perfect jukes on blink release for a week. Only explanation I could come up with in my head was desync between survivor animation on my end and where they actually were on the server end. I haven't had a chance to play her yet, but I trust those that are reporting positive things here.
Yeah, it felt like it was all dedicated servers holding her back from being... Nurse. In fact, the speed buff I'm thinking of may have not even been a buff, but a bug that made her blinks go slower than intended being fixed. But I'm seeing myself being able to play Nurse and ENJOY IT LIKE BEFORE, instead of it being an absolute abysmal experience. I even blinked onto the second floor of a house on Haddonfield in the right spot! Now that's p r o g r a m m i n g
Yeah! She feels great to play :D