Crossplay console and pc coming?
I want crossplay to play with me friends from steam , I like this game very much.
Crossplay coming?
I want crossplay to play with me friends from steam , I like this game very much.
Crossplay coming?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The anniversary stream is going to be a date to keep in mind
We might get lucky
Crossplay: maybe some time in the future, no one knows
Crossprogress: probably never
Hackers already managed to play on console lobbies with PC (bc there is no jailbreak to play online with consoles afaik and they used freddy on nintendo switch, which isnt even released there). So its def possible, especially with the dedicated servers. But they would have to implement a game internal friend system, bc you cant add console players to your steam list vice versa.