Gideon, Legion, Rancor didnt work
Just finished playing with Legion in Gideon MAP (PC).
I "kill" 3 survivors, last survivor is The Obsession and is doing last generator (was 80% so i didnt have to wait a lot - i know where he was according noise from lower floor).
I wait patiently he finish the generator so every gen is completed and he has the "exposed status effect" but...... he has not exposed effect.
According WIKI (https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Rancor) and Official Description of the perk Rancor work when :
"Once all Generators are completed, the Obsession has the Exposed IconStatusEffects exposed.png Status Effect and the Killer can kill the Obsession. "
I did "my job" correctly. There is no explanation that, if i kill 3 and last one is doing last gen and he complete last generator, he cannot have "exposed status effect"......
So, in my Opinion it is a annoying Bug.
Not a problem if i dont have the 60000 bp quest("kill with your hand one survivor"), i will eat anyway my dinner but it's just boring to do a match for that and to find out that rancor dont work at all....
Comments