Hitboxes

The hitboxes in this game are ridiculous and need to be fixed. I speak for alot of Survivors here.

Its simply unfair to be hurt if you didnt get hit especially if u dropped a pallet and the killer hits through it. Hatches can fly around corners like boomerangs apperently

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • @Spyonme said:

    The hitboxes in this game are ridiculous and need to be fixed. I speak for alot of Survivors here.

    Its simply unfair to be hurt if you didnt get hit especially if u dropped a pallet and the killer hits through it. Hatches can fly around corners like boomerangs apperently. But Dev Team busy smoking crack and being killer mains with non skill perks like devour hope or Noed.

    Also do I think there are way less survivors on this forum and talking about their issues, all I see is whiny killer mains wanting the game to be more easy because of their walnut brain.

    I a survivor main agree 100%

  • This is more something that should be covered in general discussions rather than bugs and glitches.

    @Spyonme said:

    The hitboxes in this game are ridiculous and need to be fixed. I speak for alot of Survivors here.

    Its simply unfair to be hurt if you didnt get hit especially if u dropped a pallet and the killer hits through it. Hatches can fly around corners like boomerangs apperently. But Dev Team busy smoking crack and being killer mains with non skill perks like devour hope or Noed.

    Also do I think there are way less survivors on this forum and talking about their issues, all I see is whiny killer mains wanting the game to be more easy because of their walnut brain.


  • @Spyonme said:

    The hitboxes in this game are ridiculous and need to be fixed. I speak for alot of Survivors here.

    Its simply unfair to be hurt if you didnt get hit especially if u dropped a pallet and the killer hits through it. Hatches can fly around corners like boomerangs apperently. But Dev Team busy smoking crack and being killer mains with non skill perks like devour hope or Noed.

    Also do I think there are way less survivors on this forum and talking about their issues, all I see is whiny killer mains wanting the game to be more easy because of their walnut brain.

    Hitboxes were addressed in the Q & A they just posted. They're likely to be fixing them eventually. I honestly didn't think they'd even suggest anything was wrong, as they usually do, but it looks like we may at least have the lag hits fixed. That said Huntress' hatchets will still be a little bullshit since they're probably not going to change the fact that they're beach balls instead of actual hatchets.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    This is more something that should be covered in general discussions rather than bugs and glitches.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/152470/hitboxes

    Did it came so far that its not even seen as a bug that can or need to be fixed?

  • @Spyonme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1278817#Comment_1278817

    Did it came so far that its not even seen as a bug that can or need to be fixed?

    The devs are constantly trying to improve hitboxes, as seen with the vaulting change, but the hitboxes have less to do with the game, and more to do with the killer.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1278867#Comment_1278867

    The devs are constantly trying to improve hitboxes, as seen with the vaulting change, but the hitboxes have less to do with the game, and more to do with the killer.

    Compare it to csgo or rainbow 6. Screw that even garrys mod has a better working hitbox system and better fps ping etc.

  • @Spyonme said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1278917#Comment_1278917

    Compare it to csgo or rainbow 6. Screw that even garrys mod has a better working hitbox system and better fps ping etc.

    Those games also rely on the connection of the server rather than the connection of a player.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1280539#Comment_1280539

    Those games also rely on the connection of the server rather than the connection of a player.

    What is your point? They work alot better ? Btw no it relys on the fine fitted hitbox for the player model , you simply cant tell me that you actually believe dbd are working on such ? Every other game fixed such emberassing stuff by release!!! How come they need over 4 years after release to "work" on that topic