Doctor needs to be toned down

Coming from a killer main hes crazy op now from all the buffs and add-on changes especially if you want him to be large terror radius Doctor on an indoor map either hes impossible skill check or no healing doc build hes very unfun to face against and deserves a tone down

Comments

  • I just finished a game against him and boy was it crazy ๐Ÿ˜. I died of course but sometimes going against a killer like him drives me crazy ๐Ÿ˜ฑ.

  • Git gud. He is far from OP, and his madness was already gutted into uselessness outside of tracking by making Snapping Out of It save progress and reset to Madness I instead of II. His chase potential is still exactly the same since his shock CD is the same as stance swapping pre-rework. If you're that worried about him, run Calm Spirit, it also prevents screams from Freddy, Clown, Trapper, and Infectious Fright

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    Git gud. He is far from OP, and his madness was already gutted into uselessness outside of tracking by making Snapping Out of It save progress and reset to Madness I instead of II. His chase potential is still exactly the same since his shock CD is the same as stance swapping pre-rework. If you're that worried about him, run Calm Spirit, it also prevents screams from Freddy, Clown, Trapper, and Infectious Fright

    Its obvious you didnt read it so ignored