Question for people who complain about being tunneled

How are you still getting caught? Surely if you're being tunneled every other game you should be in chases the majority of the time. So why are you so bad at looping that you still end up dying?

Comments

  • @Mekochi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1277838#Comment_1277838

    Thank you for having a civil conversation with me, I was slightly worried you'd be someone who seems they always have to be right. But I hope what I said can somewhat help to shed light. Of course some survivors may disagree with me, and they have a right, but half the time they make bait comments or stupid reasoning. At least you, and some other people took the time to answer clearly, it's refreshing.

    I'm glad to have a civil talk about it too. I never met any disrespect, I was just genuinely curious about why survivors were upset about killers throwing the game to target them in a team-based game

  • @CosmicParagon said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1277843#Comment_1277843

    I'm glad to have a civil talk about it too. I never met any disrespect, I was just genuinely curious about why survivors were upset about killers throwing the game to target them in a team-based game

    Well I hope what we both discussed, and others who have made valid points shed some light to you. Because in the end, a killer can tunnel and/or camp and still earn more BP, while the survivor who was the victim of said things only gets the 8000 BP (if good at running a killer around) in boldness category, and a bit of BP when they die or someone DCs.

1 2 3 ›