GENCAMPING?

gencamping~2.PNG

Literally what does this even mean??? I was just patrolling gens because I couldn't find anyone and they were basically all in one area hello?

Comments

  • Hahaha crazy survivors, every day they find new rules for killers, I'm sure that they did 4 gens so fast that they left the last gens very close together hahaha, it's normal in big maps, u have to take a zone where 4 gens are close together

  • Gen camping. I'm dead

  • @crixus006 said:

    Hahaha crazy survivors, every day they find new rules for killers, I'm sure that they did 4 gens so fast that they left the last gens very close together hahaha, it's normal in big maps, u have to take a zone where 4 gens are close together

    What about the crazy killers and their made up rules p.s I equally play both sides.

  • I often down and hook survivors for facecamping gens, it's what they do. So they are no better ๐Ÿ˜€

  • You were probably still on the map(aka camping) after hooking the first survivor. You're supposed to dc after that...

  • @DBD78 said:

    I often down and hook survivors for facecamping gens, it's what they do. So they are no better ๐Ÿ˜€

    As a killer and survivor myself I never see this ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ. I guess Iโ€™m to busy also sneaking around ๐Ÿ˜€.

  • To be fair it's really hard to find all the gens on maps like Lery's and Hawkin's, so it's a lot harder to avoid getting three genned on those maps

  • @ratsmacker said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/414/gencamping~2.PNG.png

    Literally what does this even mean??? I was just patrolling gens because I couldn't find anyone and they were basically all in one area hello?

    Tf you supposed to do as freddy? His power is basically to patrol gens XD

  • @NinjaDette1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1275487#Comment_1275487

    What about the crazy killers and their made up rules p.s I equally play both sides.

    Nooooooo man, I am sure that there aren't book about rules for survivors, always I can see everything that survivors are ok, survivors can do genrush, if killers run noed survivors complain about they can't break totems. Killers can't hit them if they are Hurt ..... Jajaja man I am main survivor but a lot of people just complain about it for me is Very easy to escape from killers...

1 2 โ€บ