So now that we know BHVR hasn't completely forgotten about Nurse
Can we get more bug fixes? If you can do it for ONE map and only ONE BUILDING on that SINGLE map, then maybe we can start to fix her issues that plague her on EVERY map?
I don't want to be mean right after they just fixed a bug on her but what about the way more serious bugs that have been around for Y E A R S?
Comments
I vote for this motion. Everybody's in favor say YAY.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!!
Yeah, even if they fix the unblinkable zones on all maps, she is still a bug-fest. Dedicated servers were introduced 12 months ago, which caused the first problems for her, and some of them are still not fixed.
Seconded.
She needs some Love. Something needs to be done about her cooldown, servers aren't registering her blinks properly and I blink in place.
I always use Range Addons and I can't quickly port because the servers don't register and my two blinks go to waste.
https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/051/My Internet Speed.PNG.png There was an error displaying this embed.This is my internet speed.
You make a point. Before Dedicated Servers the only bugs I got with her were usually cosmetic like the blink animation bug everyone loves lol.
Rarely did I get a bad blink or stuck in place blink (of course deadzones still happen though) but after the servers I started to notice the visual bugs more frequently, and then the hardcore bugs.
I don't know if DS are a linchpin in her bugs because I like the idea behind DS but idk man. I just want a fun Nurse experience again.
Nurse is in her rightful place.
Below Hag.
Suffer.
Seriously though, the more bug fixes the better lol
So, one map fix per update?
One map specific bug fix per update*
Can't be having fixes that work on more than 1 at a time now.