We DiD a PrEtTy GoOd LiGhTiNg

So after loading for what seemed like 10 minutes this happened
https://youtu.be/IMNEYh4GSUs
I want offering that does this.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • This would be a crazy cool game mode!!! I just made a suggestion on another post for something like this lol

  • Had the same situation on The Game. I played SWF with 3 other people and all had a dark map after game was loading for like 15 minutes. The best thing is, that we were all locked and couldn't move freely throughout the map. Fortunately, Killer was not the Nurse. 
  • Honestly that looks better than the normal one no troll or joking.

  • Wouldn't mind that for a different mode as long as everyone is affected, could be fun, maybe kinda spooky to :+1:

  • If you could, please grab the log file and make a bug report. Last I checked, they're still trying to recreate that one. Log files would be a huge help.
  • @Peanits said:
    If you could, please grab the log file and make a bug report. Last I checked, they're still trying to recreate that one. Log files would be a huge help.

    Will do that

  • Known bug

    This is actually what I expected when buying the game..... not that nascar/bullying sim

  • @Master said:
    Known bug

    This is actually what I expected when buying the game..... not that nascar/bullying sim

    Same