Can you still cheat?
So I'm a tad bit salty but you can't really blame me for this and well this got me thinking and well is it possible currently to cheat in the game? I had a match a little while ago and sadly I don't have the gameplay recorded. However, I may see if I can find it again and post it either on YouTube or somewhere but back to the topic I had a game as a Killer where one of my survivors was just well what do I call it?
Speed hacking? They were too fast and I couldn't catch them period and after awhile they got trollish with it and I ended up just plugging the match because I wasn't gonna deal with it and this makes me a bit ranty on how these survivors were aiding this cheaters because I wasn't the only person who saw him go to 0 from 100 in a quarter of a second and no it want sprint burst he always kept moving way too fast and so I have to ask can you still cheat? I reported this guy for gameplay abuse but still I hope I will never see this again.
Comments
Banning doesn’t work on DBD so your report did nothing. They’re working on implementing a new ban system right now but I can tell it’s going to be #########.
There are alot of ESPs cheats out there, some are patched some are not, speedhacking isnt something that you meet daily.
Reporting works, don't pay attention to those who say it doesn't. To show that it does, a mod pin-pointed a single report and dealt with it in real time in another thread.
OH, and Orion is correct, dbd has a new report team, who actually are looking in to things. There has been a lot of hacked save files banned in the past few weeks, and let's face it, most people using active hacks have probably also hacked their saves.