Button mapping

I'd like to see different button mapping for certain actions like having a different button to heal,  save from hook or pick up item.  For instance I go to take a hit at the hook to save someone off of it but end up healing myself and getting knocked down.  (Yes I know I can move forward to cancel that out but would rather have a different action button.)  Or I go to save and the killer has Franklin's Demise and I end up picking the item I just dropped just to go down.  And my final example is when I'm not sprinting near the killer while injured by a pallet trying to break site but get found and try to drop the pallet but self care instead and go down.  It's caused a lot of minor frustrations and seeing button mapping added in would be nice.  Sorry for the length of the post. 

Comments