Such a fun game but ruined because of people like this.
I'll always adore this game! But oh my god...... calm down ๐ was just doin my achive mission from Tome 1 bro.
I'll always adore this game! But oh my god...... calm down ๐ was just doin my achive mission from Tome 1 bro.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
...somtimes it be like that.
Its very easy to have back to back ######### matches.
It feelsbadman.
Sometimes you gotta vent.
Grats on a perfect game tho.
I'm not even sure what he's trying to say. The game isn't fun, so that's why he plays it... Further supported by f13 being a better game and that's why he plays dbd?
It's because no one wants to play against freddy and lately this game is getting boring af so I don't blame him
So if the killer is not viable its fun? lol
Thank you!
lol, just salt
Good story Bro...
Ok survivor main lol
Calling me a survivor main would greatly overestimate the times I have played killer.
People don't hate Freddy just because he's strong. No need to make assumptions here.
Ah yes I hate it when the game gets ruined by these people I can completely ignore and the devs have no control over...
Really makes me grr๐ , you know?
Also saying f13 is better than dbd is a straight up joke lol