Make DBD Cross-Progression?

I have spent countless hours on my ps4! im talking like 2000 hours and upwards, i have almost every survivor and most killers p3 with most perks on each of them, i have every single teachable perk for both killer and survivor, and alot of items on each sides ive been saving up, with that in mind i want to switch over to pc, a place with no lag, no low fps, finding a match within 2 minutes, on ps4 its dead (no pun intended) and finding a match takes 20 minutes to 30! and with the fps on there its just not fun, i do not want to play 2000 more hours to get my stuff back, i cant start over after everything i have worked on and everything i climbed up those hours to get.. My question here is, is there a possibility Cross-Progression will happen anytime soon? or anytime at all? Would it make the game much better with that? I need some hope or some confimation :/ i want to play badly, but i just dont know if its worth playing anymore on ps4 and keep working on achieveing more progression on my dead by daylight profile..

Comments

  • Hello there,

    I'm stuck in the same situation. If you are searching for hope... well... a lot of YouTubers say that cross-progression will be a thing in the future. But I don't think that'll happen anytime soon. I've contacted the customer support and they replied with this:

    "Hello,


    Thanks for reaching out with this request. Though unfortunately, the game does not have any feature that lets players transfer their progress or licenses from one platform to another. As much as we would like to help, we are unable to assist you with this as we do not have the means to process this request for you as well. I really am sorry about this, but we hope you understand.


    We wish you well and we hope for your safety and good health during these times.


    See you in the fog

    The Dead by Daylight Team"

    I just hope they are working on it. Because I literally don't want to continue playing without all of my progress.

  • They've said they'd love cross-progression however it depends on Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft too. As shown through the Cross-play fiasco from last year, Sony isn't known for liking its Cross-play.