New teaser vid
As you can see in the teaser there is a woman and there's a samurai.
I'm thinking the woman is kuchisake onna and the samurai is her husband and we were shown the moment he sliced open her mouth.
If this were the case then I think that we might get the husband or kuchisake onna as a killer. I like the idea for this game if a woman with a aeliced mouth and a pair of scissors runs right behind u
Edit: the video can be found on their YouTube channel
I'm thinking the woman is kuchisake onna and the samurai is her husband and we were shown the moment he sliced open her mouth.
If this were the case then I think that we might get the husband or kuchisake onna as a killer. I like the idea for this game if a woman with a aeliced mouth and a pair of scissors runs right behind u
Edit: the video can be found on their YouTube channel
Comments
After seeing the teaser I wouldn't be surprised if the killer is gonna wear that Oni mask we see and it's the man with a katana. Kinda hyped for that new setting.
Meh - seems out of place with the rest of the game. Looks like a trailer for the he next Nioh or Ninja Gaiden.
See it's a Japanese killer, facepalm to people thinking its Ghostface, Licensed, Wolverine etc
100% Kuchisake-onna
Weebs will be happy.
I will be happy if the killer will be more viable than the last ones viable...
yes, it is slit faced woma, I know the history about she
Teaser2
Glad Im not the only one. Imagine a Samurai chasing tennis Meg through Lery's hospital.
That's the sort of nonsense place we could be heading.
Maybe the survivor is the dude she banged.
From screams of pleasure to screams of pain. I like the idea.
Perk: "Was it worth it, duder?"
Still pretty sure it's gonna be Gremlins, they are supposed to be japanese are they not ?