TOME 3 Crows
If you have 50 crows you want us to disturb, anyway to add more crows? I used 2 offerings for blackwater swamp and I got the house, yet i only saw one crow. It doesn't seem there's a lot of crows at all in the game.
If you have 50 crows you want us to disturb, anyway to add more crows? I used 2 offerings for blackwater swamp and I got the house, yet i only saw one crow. It doesn't seem there's a lot of crows at all in the game.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Doesn't the crow bomb count? I was so sure it did in the last tome.
I've done this challenge just in one match. The best map to do this is on Lerys, theres a lot of crows on the borders of the map. I was playing with Wraith with PWYF, and some other funny perks. I searched for my obsession, got my 3 tokens, and then I just started to walk in circles around the borders of the Lerys, disturbing a lot of crows during the whole match.
And in the final after they've completed all the generators, I faked being nice, waited the timer until it was 1/2 and downed one and used Bloodwarden and they all died to egc, so I've done my challenge and guaranteed my 4k xD
I used haddenfield and got the crows, but I would have assumed blackwater swamp would have a bit more. One at the big house the crows go away one time and they never come back I notice.
They come back, but not if you finish the gen on the house.