Nea and Plunderer's

So I play a pretty decent Nea with what I call a "Loot & Juke" build in the form of Adrenaline, DS, Balanced Landing, and Plunderer's. Now about 3 out of 5 games I end up pulling a skeleton or dull key, those other times pulling Rainbow maps or purple toolboxes/flashlights. I've attempted the same build with other survivors, but had no such luck. Is this the entity's doing or is Nea just lucky?

Comments

  • @Warhorse_Huntress said:

    So I play a pretty decent Nea with what I call a "Loot & Juke" build in the form of Adrenaline, DS, Balanced Landing, and Plunderer's. Now about 3 out of 5 games I end up pulling a skeleton or dull key, those other times pulling Rainbow maps or purple toolboxes/flashlights. I've attempted the same build with other survivors, but had no such luck. Is this the entity's doing or is Nea just lucky?

    Legend states nea was supposed to be a killer way stronger than the legion but the entity was afraid hed lose control of her so he turned her into a survivor but she maintains some of her power linked to the entity so her true power lays dormant and eventually will awaken and she will be the strongest killer ever.

  • I think you're just lucky? At least more lucky than me. I main Nea when I play survivor, and I run Plunderer's all the time. I normally get at least one rare+ item each game, and I escape with something like a Rainbow Map about 2/5ths of the time. I do still get the occasional game where I still only pull common items, so :(

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/151985/nea-and-plunderers

    Legend states nea was supposed to be a killer way stronger than the legion but the entity was afraid hed lose control of her so he turned her into a survivor but she maintains some of her power linked to the entity so her true power lays dormant and eventually will awaken and she will be the strongest killer ever.

    I wholeheartedly believe this

  • @Exerlin said:

    I think you're just lucky? At least more lucky than me. I main Nea when I play survivor, and I run Plunderer's all the time. I normally get at least one rare+ item each game, and I escape with something like a Rainbow Map about 2/5ths of the time. I do still get the occasional game where I still only pull common items, so :(

    The occasional brown toolbox, but for some reason Nea gets good pulls from chest usually..very strange