Today's Add-ons: The Redeemer

DISCLAIMER: Due to limited poll options, all options will have 2 Add-ons with Killer Power polls.

You can simply vote for your favorite, but if you'd like to make it clear which you mean, a comment is required.


Here's the other Powers in case you missed any of those and want to vote...


Which Add-on would you put on if The Redeemer had only 1 Add-on slot?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Bayshore's Gold Tooth.

    I truly don't know ingame, but its effect sounds nice.

  • Faster reload means more shooting

  • Faster reloading time is great.

    Gold tooth is a close second.

  • I actually used Rickety chain by itself to force myself to get better at him (no reload addons, no chain durability, no reeling speed...). If you can get reliable downs with the chain, then you most certainly can without.

    Right now though? I don't use any. Don't need to, really. And I play him for fun, so using addons that make it even easier just seems boring.

  • The faster the reload the better