Kind of feel outmatched here.

I like this game a lot. But the matchmaking to play as a killer is really getting out of hand imo. I am not a bad killer certainly not great either, definitely not good enough to be paired up in this matchmaking. This is not really very fun. Just my opinion/feelings on it. Not saying I am right but just what I think

PS_Messages_20200511_083236.jpg PS_Messages_20200511_083233.jpg PS_Messages_20200511_090551.jpg


Comments

  • MM has been borked for a few weeks now. Not much you can do about it except try to learn from playing high ranked survivors and wait out the fix they've said they're working on

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    MM has been borked for a few weeks now. Not much you can do about it except try to learn from playing high ranked survivors and wait out the fix they've said they're working on

    I guess you are right lol. Just hope it is fixed ๐Ÿ‘