No official date has been confirmed yet. The last one was only around two weeks ago, so following the usual pattern, we'll probably see the next chapter released in around 4-5 weeks. That means that the next PTB could open as early as next week, but more likely 2-3 weeks from now.
No official date has been confirmed yet. The last one was only around two weeks ago, so following the usual pattern, we'll probably see the next chapter released in around 4-5 weeks. That means that the next PTB could open as early as next week, but more likely 2-3 weeks from now.
Heard the PTB is apparently suppose to hit on the 26th. I remember reading that and thinking it would be a nice B day gift for me, lol.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No official date has been confirmed yet. The last one was only around two weeks ago, so following the usual pattern, we'll probably see the next chapter released in around 4-5 weeks. That means that the next PTB could open as early as next week, but more likely 2-3 weeks from now.
Heard the PTB is apparently suppose to hit on the 26th. I remember reading that and thinking it would be a nice B day gift for me, lol.
I believe the only place a date has been mentioned is in unofficial leaks, although if anyone has an official source I'm open to correction on that.
Found the source I had picked up. Doesnt say its a PTB (my bad) but rather that its a reveal of the new killer. https://www.gamespew.com/2020/05/dead-by-daylight-celebrating-four-year-anniversary-on-may-26th-with-new-licensed-killer-reveal/
I hope the new update will lower the characters back to 250 Auric cells