Graphics Settings/Quality

What DBD needs done to its graphics:

-For PC: Customizable resolution in game instead of using system scaling

-For PC: The UI needs to scale with resolution. Right now at higher resolutions it can become unreadable.

-For PC: The individual graphics settings (AA, AF, AO, texture resolution, shadow resolution, etc.) should all be available at their preset settings to tweak individually.

-For PC: The option to disable vsync should be available and the refresh rate of the game should be unlocked.

-Most of the textures also need to be redone, because they are really low resolution. The trees, grass, and fog also need a rework.

I ordered these according what I believe their priority should be from top to bottom.

Comments

  • @godofgames122 said:

    What DBD needs done to its graphics:

    -For PC: Customizable resolution in game instead of using system scaling

    -For PC: The UI needs to scale with resolution. Right now at higher resolutions it can become unreadable.

    -For PC: The individual graphics settings (AA, AF, AO, texture resolution, shadow resolution, etc.) should all be available at their preset settings to tweak individually.

    -For PC: The option to disable vsync should be available and the refresh rate of the game should be unlocked.

    -Most of the textures also need to be redone, because they are really low resolution. The trees, grass, and fog also need a rework.

    I ordered these according what I believe their priority should be from top to bottom.

    I agree with that, but DEVS seem to care more about DLCs