When is the Q&A going to happen?
There is a thread where you can ask and vote questions. When are the devs going to answer?
Tagged:
Trusted
There is a thread where you can ask and vote questions. When are the devs going to answer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Literally no one except the developers themselves knows the answer to that, and they're not going to tell us until they're ready. They've confirmed that they're working on an upcoming Q&A stream. It will come when it comes.
Didn't they say it was gonna be 14th/13th?
Can a Dev confirm that? @Peanits is the date correct?
Not in any of their official news channels (Twitter, forum announcement, etc.). So if they did mention that at some point elsewhere, I'd love to see it because I probably missed it.
I'm 100% sure I saw the news part about a QnA coming and that it was 13th. Could still be wrong tho,hoping I'm not D:
Thought i saw may 14th somewhere xD
Ah, yes I never read that particular post, but that is good to know. Thank you for bringing that to my attention! ๐
Np,glad to help :D
Thank you very much! Good memory you have :)
I guess xD I'm really hyped for the QnA again. Really want to know what questions they chose to answer this time,hopefully better questions than the last ones.
The most upvoted I thought? So finally the important ones and not lore questions like "what shoe size has Dwight?" lol