Whats your favorite item/add on?
Favorite item has to be brown medkits since i can bring them every game and they substitute for selfcare
Favorite add ons are probably infantry belt and the blindess add on for huntress
Tagged:
Trusted
Favorite item has to be brown medkits since i can bring them every game and they substitute for selfcare
Favorite add ons are probably infantry belt and the blindess add on for huntress
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I dont think survivor items/addons are nearly as advantageous as Killer addons, so I dont usually run any. I prefer Inner Strength for healing because its faster and easier to replenish. Toolboxes are pretty useless - BNP is negligible, assuming you don't get gen pressured with ruin and lose all your progress. I'm terrible with a flashlights.
Pretty much the only item I will roll with these days is a key and the majority of the time I don't need/get to use it.
Sometimes I bust out firecrackers just for funsies. So maybe those? Because they're unexpected outside of their holidays.
Survivor items are pretty "meh".
My favorite is the Green key with Amber and Beads.
My favorite item is also the brown med-kit for the same reason!
My favorite addon is probably the Dried Cicada for Hag. It helps get rid of her teleport range requirement (which I don't think she should have in the first place), it makes her more viable on large maps, and it allows her to over-extend and smack a survivor or get a pallet in some scenarios without the risk of losing a ton of traps.