Map Name Not Going Away

I heard about this bug before and today I was playing DBD and the map name would not go away it was stuck on "Rancid Abattior" the whole game. I lost a progress point due to this game, because I could not see skill checks, couldn't see my perks (especially since I couldn't see my spine chill which was very annoying) and couldn't see the health states of the other survivors.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Had the same bug happen to me just a little while ago.

    System is PS4.

    I was playing Spirit on Temple of Purgatation.

    I have no idea how to replicate. It has only occurred one time for me.

    Here's a endgame Screenshot of everyone's perks, items, etc.

    download.jpg

    Here is a video clip of the issue.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pu61ZTLqi-o

    If you need anymore information let me know and I'll try and get it. I have the entire match saved if you want the full video. I had been playing for maybe an hour or so before this happened.